Our Response and Actions to COVID-19
With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking every extra effort to keep our Inn, its rooms and common areas clean and safe for you, our employees and the community at large. Currently the Inn is accepting reservations starting May 1, 2020. We are closely following the evolving Covid-19 Pandemic and if a reservation needs to be canceled or moved to a date in the future, no fees will be incurred by you our guests during the month of May.
We have focused our attention to increase our standard cleaning routine with more proactive and protective methods. We remain committed to upholding the highest levels of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you feel comfortable during your stay at Magnolia. Below outlines our effective response procedures to help us continue to provide a safe, clean and welcoming Inn for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including recurrent cleaning of high-touch and traffic areas within the common areas and rooms, these include, doorknobs, stair rails, coffee station, countertops, etc.
- During this time we will be serving all breakfasts to individual rooms to help maintain social distancing
- Before and after each stay, rooms will be sanitized from top to bottom, then inspected by management
Our Enhanced Environmental Cleaning
- Focus on disinfecting, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the Inn
- Disposable disinfecting wipes so that commonly used surfaces ( for example: doorknobs, handrails, tables and countertops) can be cleaned quickly, efficiently and disinfected by staff throughout the day
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and common areas, and the option of housekeeping on request or at checkout only
- We have added disposable disinfecting wipes in strategic areas throughout the Inn and in all bedrooms for guest use.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the common areas
Please feel free to call (607) 546-5338 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We continue to monitor the advice of the CDC and the NYS Health Department and are following all State and Federal directives. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state by visiting their relevant website.
All the Best,
Ron and Kathryn your Innkeepers
or e-mail us,
Telephone: (607) 546-5338
5240 Route 414
Hector, NY 14841
(Just 7 miles from the village of Watkins Glen)